Soccer

Man Utd have 'rejected offers' for Mason Greenwood as investigation continues

Manchester United have reportedly rejected transfer approaches for suspended forward Mason Greenwood. The Old Trafford hierarchy are still weighing up Greenwood's future at the club having opened an internal investigation after charges of attempted rape, controlling and coercive behaviour and assault occasioning actual bodily harm against him were dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service last month. Since then United have turned down multiple offers for the 21-year-old from Turkish sides,

Sol Campbell 'wrote off £1.7million in wages' to help save former club Pompey

Ex-England international Sol Campbell claims he wrote off £1.7million to help financially stricken Portsmouth with their money woes. Campbell spent three years on the South Coast, leaving Pompey in 2009, just as their financial troubles started to plague the club. Portsmouth had been a mainstay in the Premier League but their collapse saw them crash all the way down to League Two. And as Portsmouth's future as a football club

Man United 'have REJECTED bids for Mason Greenwood from Turkish clubs'

Man United ‘have REJECTED offers for Mason Greenwood from Turkish clubs’ – with the suspended striker wanting to ‘run through a brick wall to be back playing for them now’ Man United are conducting an internal investigation into Mason Greenwood  A number of Turkish clubs have reportedly made offers for the 21-year-old  Greenwood is eager to return to football, having not played since January 2022  Manchester United have reportedly rejected

Man Utd star told he is 'lucky man' as stunning WAG soaks up the sun in bikini

Manchester United star Scott McTominay has been told he is a "lucky man" as his stunning WAG enjoys the sun in a bikini. McTominay's girlfriend Cam Reading has been treating her fans with snaps of herself on holiday in Dubai whilst the midfielder is away on international duty with Scotland. In one picture from her trip, Reading can be seen pouting and holding her arm in the air as she

Full video of Lionel Messi and Wout Weghorst spat shows what really happened

Bookmark For the latest from the pitch sign up for our football newsletter We have more newsletters Unseen footage of Lionel Messi and Wout Weghorst's spat at the World Cup has surfaced online – showing what actually happened between the pair. On his way to conquering the world, Messi & co clashed with the Netherlands in the quarter-finals in Qatar. And it was a Wout Weghorst brace that pulled back

Arsenal's Smith Rowe rubs salt in City wounds as he agrees with Saka

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Arsenal star Emile Smith Rowe has rubbed salt into Manchester City’s wounds after agreeing with team-mate Bukayo Saka. The Gunners ace has hailed the impact of Oleksandr Zinchenko and Gabriel

‘What more can we do?’ Man behind ‘Grey Wiggle’ blasts new penalty rules

The former French international Christian Karembeu once compared penalty shootouts to a game of Russian roulette. “Someone will get the bullet, you know that,” he said. “And it will reduce them to nothing.” A missed spot-kick might not cost a footballer their life, but it can irrevocably change the course of it. Just ask Roberto Baggio, who is still getting over his infamous failure in the 1994 World Cup final

Liverpool reminded of Jude Bellingham alternative as Ramsey stars

Liverpool's next six Premier League fixtures We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info If Liverpool’s scouts were tuned into England U21s’ thumping 4-0 win over France on Saturday, they would have seen the perfect alternative to Jude

Head coach Antonio Conte leaves Tottenham by mutual consent

Sign up to Miguel Delaney’s Reading the Game newsletter sent straight to your inbox for free Sign up to Miguel’s Delaney’s free weekly newsletter Thanks for signing up to the Football email Tottenham and Antonio Conte have parted ways after only 16 months. A decision was made after the 53-year-old’s extraordinary post-match rant following Spurs’ 3-3 draw at Southampton last Saturday. Conte, who had seen his side exit the FA

Tottenham fans are relieved after Antonio Conte's exit is confirmed

‘NO manager is bigger than the club’: Tottenham fans express their relief after Antonio Conte’s exit is FINALLY confirmed and claim the Italian was ‘asking for the sack’… as others claim they are ‘sad’ he couldn’t succeed Antonio Conte left Tottenham Hotspur ‘by mutual consent’ on Sunday night Social media users were quick to comment on the departure of the Italian  One said no manager was bigger than Spurs –