TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: Real Madrid running out of time to sign Kylian Mbappe from PSG… while Borussia Dortmund eye up Callum Hudson-Odoi loan deal and West Ham close in on £21m Nikola Vlasic move
- Sportsmail provides all the latest updates as clubs look to get deals over the line
- There is just one day to go before windows across Europe slam shut on Tuesday
- Kylian Mbappe feels PSG ‘holding him against his will’ with Real Madrid waiting
- Thomas Tuchel to decide whether to let Callum Hudson-Odoi join Dortmund
- West Ham set to finally sign a playmaker with Nikola Vlasic expected to join them
- READ: Comprehensive Premier League club-by-club list of 2021 summer moves
- Catch all the latest transfer news and done deals from around the world here
The summer transfer window is reaching its crescendo with clubs throughout Europe looking to finalise their squads before the ever-approaching deadline.
Premier League clubs have until 11pm on August 31 to get their deals over the line, with a number of huge transfer stories set to go down to the wire and Kylian Mbappe’s future still undecided.
The striker wants to join Real Madrid this summer but PSG turned down a second bid from the Bernabeu totalling £154m.
The huge news of course over the weekend is that Cristiano Ronaldo is returning to Manchester United. The Red Devils confirmed on Thursday night they had reached an agreement with Juventus to bring Ronaldo back to Old Trafford in a sensational transfer.
Sportsmail will keep you up-to-date with the latest negotiations, rumours and done deals below.
Where else could we start today? This is now the biggest transfer saga in this window, and Kylian Mbappe is desperate to join Real Madrid.
He started last night for PSG, however, scoring twice, but his club are still playing hard ball.
Time is running out for Madrid to seal the deal, and for Mbappe to get his dream move, and it appears he is unhappy with not being able to go.
For the latest on this, click the link below!
Hello, all! Welcome along to Sportsmail’s live coverage of the latest transfer drama today.
It really is crunch time in the market now with just over a day left before windows start slamming shut, and there’s plenty of business to do.
Kylian Mbappe’s future is in the air as Real Madrid look to pull off a move, while Cristiano Ronaldo has undergone his Manchester United medical.
I’ll be guiding you through all the twists and turns until 5pm, so strap in, sort yourself a brew, and let’s get started!
Source: Read Full Article