Burnley eye up move for Wales international Connor Roberts as a cheaper alternative to Everton’s Jonjoe Kenny with the Swansea right back now in the final year of his deal
- Swansea City defender Connor Roberts is a target for Burnley this summer
- The 25-year-old impressed with Wales at the European Championship
- They had considered Jonjoe Kenny but Roberts could prove a cheaper option
- Wales international Roberts has one year left on his deal at the Liberty Stadium
- Find out the latest Euro 2020 news including fixtures, live action and results here
Wales international full-back Connor Roberts is a target for Burnley.
The 25-year-old Swansea City right-back impressed at the European Championship, scoring against Turkey, and has one year remaining on contract.
Burnley had considered Everton’s Jonjoe Kenny but Roberts could prove a cheaper option.
Swansea City and Wales defender Connor Roberts is a target for Burnley this summer
Roberts is currently awaiting news on a groin injury suffered at the weekend.
Roberts played every minute of the group stages for Wales, which saw them reach the knockout stages.
However, he was subbed of in the first half of Wales’ 4-0 drubbing at the hands of Denmark, which saw their Euros come to an abrupt end.
Swansea have signed Everton goalkeeper Nico Defreitas-Hansen on a free.
Roberts is currently awaiting news on a groin injury suffered in Wales’ 4-0 defeat by Denmark
Source: Read Full Article