Jake Paul has issued a new offer to Conor McGregor after his defeat by Dustin Poirier – a measly $23.
The YouTube star has been angling for a fight with legendary two-weight world champion McGregor, and once claimed to have proof of funds for a $50million offer.
But after McGregor's second loss to Poirier in their trilogy bout on Saturday night, Paul seemed much less interested in the bout, instead opting to taunt the Irishman.
"SLEEPY MCGREGOR!!" He said in a tweet immediately after the bout was stopped due to a gruesome lower leg break suffered by McGregor.
And he offered his infamous '$100,000' chain of McGregor modelled on him knocked out in their rematch as a gift to Poirier, adding: "Aye Dustin Poirier, want me to ship this to you?
"$100k gift from me I think you deserve it, let me know."
Paul finished his social media tirade by making a new offer to McGregor, saying he would give the former world champion a measly $23 for a boxing fight with him.
The social media influencer's older brother Logan added that he felt McGregor's career trajectory was sad, taking a more tactful approach than his younger sibling.
"Damn," Paul said to his 6.1m followers after the bout. "Crazy to see a star with such a meteoric rise literally plummet into the ground just a few years later.
"It’s sad to be honest, RIP Conor McGregor ’s career."
Both Paul brothers have indicated an interest in fighting McGregor in the past, with the Irishman refusing to rule out the prospect this week, calling the pair 'dingbats'.
"I couldn't care about them two dingbats," McGregor said last week when asked if they would be showing up cageside at for the bout, which they did.
And asked if he fancies a bout with either of the brothers, McGregor didn't seem keen immediately, but also refused to rule it out, saying: "I don't think so.
"Never say never, if they're going to keep competing and whatnot, who knows? They're dingbats, the two of them."
Jake is 3-0 as a professional boxer, and will fight ex-UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley on August 29, with a venue announcement set for Tuesday in Los Angeles.
He won his pro debut against fellow YouTube star AnEsonGib, before facing NBA legend Nate Robinson on the undercard of Mike Tyson's comeback fight with Roy Jones Jr.
And when he brutally finished Robinson, Paul was straight into callout mode for McGregor, claiming that he had offered $50m for the Irishman to step back into the ring for the first time since 2017.
But when McGregor refused to bite, he took on ex-Olympian and UFC fighter Ben Askren this April, stopping the former Bellator champion in the first round.
He will face his toughest test in Woodley next month, who was a feared striker during his run as UFC champion in the late 2010s.
Source: Read Full Article