Jake Paul called out by Worlds Scariest Man for fight after Iranian Hulk clash

The World's Scariest Man wants to fight Jake Paul after his much-anticipated bout with the Iranian Hulk.

Martyn Ford exclusively told Daily Star Sport he would "100% back myself" to hand the YouTube star his first professional loss. Ford weighs over 100lbs more than Paul, who has cut a divisive figure in boxing since his venture through the ropes which was so far earned him a record of 5-0.

But Ford thinks Paul, who brutally knocked out ex-UFC star Tyron Woodley in December last year, would make for a great fight that could commands millions of viewers around the world.

He told Daily Star Sport: "I think Jake Paul is actually so clever in what he's done. For me I've no animosity towards him. Would I fight him? 100% I would. It would be a great fight, great experience and great exposure.

"I think I'd be quite confident. He's decent, I don't think he's terrible, I don't think he's a bad fighter. You're talking about a guy who takes it seriously, a guy who's put in the hard work and the graft in. He's never going to be a pro, I don't agree with necessarily putting him in that category. But would I fight him? 100%. And I'd back myself."

At 6ft 7ins, Ford boasts a height advantage of five inches over Paul. His 308lbs also dwarfs the 191lbs Paul weighed in at for his fight with Woodley.

Ford will lock horns with the Iranian Hulk, real name Sajad Gharibi, on April 30 at the O2 Arena. The duo have been embroiled in a war of words stretching back months. At a square-off in February, Gharibi threw himself at Ford in an attempted take-down. In retaliation at a later stand-off, Ford sent his rival flying to the floor with a powerful shove.

But Ford believes he will make easy work of his rival who boasts 1million followers on Instagram. He added: "Then it was like well, why not? Let's have a fight.

"I've taken it deadly seriously. As far as I'm concerned he's signed an agreement to step inside the ring and I'm going to smash him in, it's as simple as that. There's stuff that's been sent through social media and initially they weren't the nicest of things.

Do you think the World's Scariest Man would beat Jake Paul? Let us know in the comments section.

"But in hindsight after meeting him at the press conference and seeing his team around, I realised he doesn't actually run his own social media. Where someone has got him into the biggest hole of his life, saying things on his behalf or not, I'm not sure.

"But ultimately things have been said from your account that has come from your team or yourself to set up a fight he's now got which a lot of money has been put in behind, I've taken it deadly serious. For him, the bad side for him is I'm actually loving it, obsessed with boxing, obsessed with being the best version of me I can for it."

Ford will take on the Iranian Hulk at the O2 on April 30.

Source: Read Full Article